Jumat, 13 November 2009

What’s Your Favorite Facebook Application?

poll-imageYes, it’s that time once again, folks — time for the weekly Lunchtime Poll!

Since we already know what your favorite iPhone apps are, we thought we’d turn our attention to another application platform: Facebook (Facebook). And in light of the upcoming changes that could breathe new life into Facebook apps, it seems like a good time to talk about our favorites.

Are you in? Let’s roll the question:

What’s your favorite Facebook app?


Sharon Feder: I don’t use Facebook apps that often, but I do enjoy a good game of Scramble every once in a while.

Josh Catone: I actually don’t use too many Facebook applications anymore, not since Scrabulous went bye bye (Wordscraper just isn’t as good). But when I do, it’s usually for a game of Prolific. I also play Scramble on my iPhone, and it connects to Facebook … though that doesn’t really count, I guess. Clearly, I like word games. ;)

Ben Parr: There just isn’t a Facebook App I use regularly anymore.

Jennifer Van Grove: Yeah, me neither.

Adam Ostrow: Me 3. Unless my Twitter Box counts.

Barb Dybwad: I’m a fan of Grooveshark’s (Grooveshark) Share a Song app. Super simple: search for a track and post it to your Wall or send it out to friends. I also use the Twitter (Twitter) app and the My Flickr app to automagically bring in tweets and pics, respectively.

Stan Schroeder: I’d be lying if I said I ever used any of them for more than a couple of days. Zynga Poker (zynga poker)?

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008