Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

Facebook goes into m.facebook.com

thirteenth letter of the modern elementary alphabet.Computing codesIn Latin Unicode codepoint capital M Plaztya Ine is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Ine Plaztya and ... Facebook gives people the ability to share and make the world more open andwhen I would try to access the page home, I'll get directed to a page mobile. It seems that only affects the home page, because I've tried to type in the URL to other pages, such as inbox, profile, or photographs, and works well. I can go to the main home page via a link on the mobile site, or directly by adding entry, but that gets a little annoying.
I am currently using Firefox 2.0 as my browser. Home page seems to work fine for other browsers, including Firefox and IE, but not SeaMonkey, which is based on the same source code as Firefox.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008